- Having placed your order, Moonbeams Farm will confirm acceptance of your order sent to your email address shortly after. This does not constitute a contract to supply. We will then contact you to agree a convenient day for delivery (Usually Friday's) and to arrange any other details.
- Your order will be delivered, normally within a week from the time that you place your order, although sometimes it can be up to two weeks to make sure all our meat is delivered to you having been hung properly and then freshly cut specifically to your requirements.
- Our Rare Breed Meat is delivered fresh, either vacuum packed or on trays, fully labelled and then placed into an insulated box with ice. All ready for home freezing.
- Please make sure that we have your full address and contact details including postcode and contact phone number. It is possible to arrange delivery to a different address. Moonbeams Farm rare breed meat can be sent as a gift with an enclosed personal message.
- The delivery cost is £10.00 for mainland Britain ONLY. Parcels can not be sent overseas. Saturday deliveries are possible but will cost extra.
- Your order will then be despatched from Moonbeams Farm HQ on a ‘next day’ courier service to arrive with you between 8am and 5pm on the expected day.
- Deliveries can be made Fridays only. Unless we have had contact with you and agreed an alternative day.
- If you have not received your order by 4pm on the expected day, please phone us as soon as possible that day and we will contact the courier and get a progress report for you.
- As the courier arrives with your delivery you will be asked to sign for the parcel, this will confirm to us that the product was received in good order. If there is a problem or you are not satisfied, please contact us immediately.
- If for whatever reason you will not be in to receive the meat, please let us know where it can be left, such as with a neighbour, in your porch etc. Otherwise the courier will leave a delivery card and take the box back to the depot.
- The courier WILL NOT leave the box unless you, the customer, has contacted us and stated that you would like the box left in a 'safe place' if you are out. The customer will then take 100% of the liability for the box. No refunds will be made if it is stolen, gone 'missing', or if the product has perished due to being left outside for any period of time.
After the box has been collected from Moonbeams Farm HQ, we then have passed responsibility for the box to the courier company. Their contact number is 01392 421081. This is the number for the EXETER DEPOT of APC Overnight Couriers. They are an absolutely brilliant company and offer a much improved professional, polite, courteous service and I highly recommend them. All parcels are sent to arrive before 12.00 the next day. If you require an update or want to track your delivery then you need to ring EXETER DEPOT of APC Overnight Couriers on the number above. They should be able to answer all of your questions regarding the time of your delivery with a happy, professional attitude (as you would expect!).